How to rank your website on Google First Page without a backlink?
In this post, I’ll tell you how to get your website to the top of Google’s search results without using backlinks. Nearly everyone has their own website and blog these days. Google has a lot of competition. But today we’ll talk about how to rank your website on Google without backlinks. There is an easy way to get Google to rank your website. Some of you are now wondering, “Should I tell you to make a backlink? But nothing like that exists.
You’ll notice that a lot of people go to other people’s websites and keep putting their link in the Comment Box. Not because their rank goes up, but because it goes down. But there are some of you who won’t believe me until I show you. So I’ll tell them if you look at the website for Techno Vedant. Their spam rating is 14 out of 18.
So that’s how it went. Because it was the man who worked day and night to build backlinks to help their website rank. However, the website’s Spam Score has not gone up. So let’s figure out how to get any website to rank without a backlink.
How to rank your website on Google without a backlink?
You can rank your site on Google without backlinks by following these tips.
And hopefully, it will try to get your website ranked on Google as soon as possible.
- First, you have to set the title, tag, and description limits for your website.
- Make sure your website has robots.txt, sitemap.xml, and 404 pages.
- And link all of your social media sites to your website, as well as your website to them.
- Use a logo and a favicon that look professional.
- There are links on your site that don’t work. Find them and get back in touch.
- Use good company domain, hosting and SSL.
- Use a mobile-friendly theme. It is custom design. You need to minimize the code.
- Schema Markup can also be used on your blog. This makes it easy for Google to quickly tell people about your website.
- And whatever pictures you use on your website. You can make them yourself or have someone else do it. It must be used when it is needed.
- Find high-quality keyword by publishing a good article on it. And definitely share on social media.
- And whenever a post is written, it publishes a post with Meta Data and H1 and H2 headings, a photo, a small paragraph, a video with less than 300 words.
- If you can, make a “about us,” “contact us,” and “privacy” page.
- is Also, don’t use inline CSS on your website.
- Use the plugin to clear the cache on your website. Then, go to Public html and make a file called “.htaccess” and put “Custom Expire Code” in it.
- Go to Setting > General > (URL) on your WordPress site using https to stop canonicalization.
So, friends, I hope you can use these tips as soon as possible to get your website to rank on Google without backlinks. But if you don’t have a keyword that has a lot of competition, your competitors may have backlinks. So you can go to them and make your backlinks as well.